Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wings

I love hot wings... I could eat wings once a week. Last summer J. and I did wings every Thursday night for dinner. We grilled them, fried them and even once, baked them. Grilling was the easiest way to do them. Just fire up the gas grill and toss them on. We also grilled them on a charcoal grill. Those were awesome. Frying the wing turns out to be the best tasting wing. It just takes more time and having to deal with the oil afterward. We played with the sauces. J would make her sauce and I would do mine. I like my sauce to be a bit hotter than she would like. Below are the wings from the last time we did them (a few weeks ago because I was ski-dooing out west). I dusted them in flour and deep fried them, sauced them in my favorite pepper sauce with some butter and sugar. Sorry, no exact quantities on the wing sauce, I'm bound by confidentiality. HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment